9.16.2009

Rainy Vision


[PV] the pillows - Ameagari ni Mita Maboroshi

Latest single from the pillows. Yeah, I'm not going to lie, I wasn't really planning on posting this video. In comparison to the other 20th anniversary song "1989" that was also released not too too long ago, it makes out for a pretty uninspiring single in my honest opinion. But, being the pillows fan that I am, what the hell, today is the 20th anniversary of the pillows and it's going up. I really can't wait to hear how their Budokan performance went.

This is gonna be a short one. I've been having a lot of free time on my hands. Been trying to make progress on a number of things like the band, JET, and study abroad credit. But, it's been pretty slow going. I have a feeling that these long drags where I don't have much to do are going to be frequent during my last semester. Most of my classes are made up of mid-terms and finals, and do not have much work outside of that. So, there's probably going to be a few days where mid-terms are coming up and I'm going "What did you get yourself into" in my head. But, until then, I'll just have to keep working on stuff. Or let boredom sit in. Hopefully, it won't be the latter.

-REG

No comments:

Post a Comment