7.08.2009

Bright Ending


[PV] Far France - Burebura

One of the songs off the band Far France's latest album "AHYARANKE". Upon first impressions, I thought Far France sounded pretty similar to the band monobright. But, as I listened to more of their music, while some of it is similar, they certainly take many more risks and therefore have a much more interesting sound than monobright. You also have to admire the dedication of being hit by paint in order to make an awesome video. So, by all means, I'd recommend checking them out if you are interested.

Yeah, this is going to be a much shorter post than usual. Not really a whole lot has been going on lately. Finishing up my semester here in Japan. Just took my Japanese final yesterday, which went well. (Hopefully.) All I have left to do is a presentation for Japanese tomorrow and a 5-page double-spaced paper for Japanese Urban Society. Shouldn't be so bad. Really can't believe I'm so close to being done. I do have mixed feeling about this. On the one hand, I feel like I'm just getting used to living in Japan and could go for a few more months to explore places that I haven't done so nearly enough. Also, the fact that Nano-Mugen Festival takes place mere days after I leave and most of the major summer rock festivals take place within the same month doesn't help things either. But, on the other hand, I have started to miss home. Plus, there's always the fact that I'll be seeing my girlfriend upon my return to the States. (Something that I'm GREATLY looking forward to.) So, yeah, mixed feelings. But, overall, I have to say it's been a great 3-4 months. Expensive, sure. Slightly uncomfortable at times, of course. But, an overall great experience.

And to answer what some of you might be wondering, yes, I will be continuing this blog after I get back. It might take me a while to start it back up again, seeing as how I'll probably be a bit preoccupied in California with Michelle. But, it's gonna happen.

-REG

No comments:

Post a Comment