7.28.2009

Overflowing Feelings


[PV] lego big morl - Afureru

The latest single from the indie rock band lego big morl. Musical comparisons could be made to other Japanese acts such as UNCHAIN and NICO Touches the Walls as the band is focused on creating a melodically-driven pop-punk sound. Feel free to check 'em out if it tickles your fancy.

So yeah, been a while, eh? Just got back from my trip to California a couple of days ago. Spent a crazy amount of time unpacking all my stuff, but I can't help but reflect on how awesome my time was in California. Got to spend a lot more time with Michelle. Plus I got the opportunity to explore San Francisco, meet up with a bunch of family members that I haven't seen in a while, and meet some of Michelle's friends. I do wish I got to do more stuff in LA, but it was still a definite fun experience.

Kind of crazy when you consider all the stuff I have to do during the time until school starts. I get to start looking into my options after school ends. Plus, I have to brush up on my Japanese. And, I get to work a couple of shifts at the restaurant, which will be weird to get used to again. Speaking of which, I actually should be getting ready for my dinner shift tonight, so I hate to cut this short. Hopefully, I'll post a more meaningful post next time.

-REG

No comments:

Post a Comment